Saturday, 10 June 2017


My good people
I've returned to you again,
please come and attend my campaign
if you promise to give me your votes,
I will give you hundreds of notes.

Within the first nine days of my reign,
I'll petition God to pour down some rain.
I will also put tarmac on our roads
and take all of you abroad...

My people
I've returned to you again,
please come and attend my campaign.
if in power you'll make me remain,
I will give you bottles of champagne

Within the first ninety days in office,
you will shift from your huts I promise.
I will give you gigantic castles,
where you'll live for free without tussles.

My great people,
have you not seen the public toilet I remade?
now all of you have a first class place to urinate.
if I win the election in style,
I will carpet the toilet with tiles.

Within the first nine days after inauguration,
no one will pay school fees for their education.
for men who'll marry, I shall pay their dowry.
as for youths who'll be jobless, I will pay them some salary.

Look here my people
If you allow my opponent to be the winner
You will die like poor rats that ate poison in their dinner.
The price of food will rice
My people open your eyes.

I will build you hospitals, and a state of art prison
I will make humongous airports, do you see the way I reason?
I will build thirty factories - within the first two hours of my victory
If I get your votes this time, I'll construct a beautiful mortuary

Just for you my people 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...