Sunday, 23 July 2017


Look at what fashion has done to my
son...
He has coated his teeth with an iron
sheet that sparkles.
When he walks,
he limps as if he has bad scars in
one of his ankles.

look at what fashion has done to my 
son...
He wears trousers that uncover the
cleavage of his bushy behind. 
The rings that dangle on the tip of
his tongue resemble those of a
typical international thug.

Look at what fashion has done to my 
son...
He walks with women who look like
fierce phantoms.
They have bleached faces, blue
lipsticks, black knuckles, and brown wigs.
Besides, they eat with the greed of
hungry pigs

Look at what fashion has done to my 
son...
He has drilled another hole on his nose
and fried his hair in the salon.
When I pray and tell him to repent,
He laughs and says "this is the new trend"

Look at what fashion has done to my 
son...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...