Thursday, 27 July 2017


Any time when I look at my shadow,
I usually see the image of the late
Odwor pointing a finger at me.
I feel as if he knows I'm the one
who poisoned his meal.

Yesterday when I made love to
Odwor's wife,
he appeared in her eyes with foam
on the sharp ends of his mouth.
in my efforts to ran for my life
through the window,
I forgot all my clothes in the house
of the beautiful widow.....!

Any time when I look at myself in
the mirror,
mbu!!!
I usually see Odwor's reflection.
With tears in his eyes and huge 
cotton wools tucked in his nose.
It's as if he has a clue that his wife is
now my rose.

As a result,
when I kiss Odwor's wife in my
world of imagination,
Odwor usually appears just to disable
my erection.
Odwor has been following me...
Ever since I ever since I smeared
poison in his meal.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...