Wednesday, 23 August 2017





Margaret my love,
Please move closer.
I want to pull down your 
mouth watering underwear.
I want to make you wet before
nailing the middle of your 
beautiful legs.
If you'll want me to give you my land 
or buy you a brand new car afterwards,
I will do it.

Margaret my love.
Remove your bra from your breasts
before I rest in your fleshy nest.
If we delay,
My wife may open the door and
find us making love on the cold floor.
I want to taste your lips before the
kids wake up from from their sleep.
If you'll want me to marry you afterwards,
I'll do it

Margaret my love,
You whose fart has the scent of
fresh vanilla ice cream.
I want us to make love the
missionary way.
Spread your sumptuous legs.
Skirt your arms around my
sweating neck.
Whatever it is that you want,
take it the missionary way my love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...